Skyline High School is home to highly-competitive and state championship teams.
For more information on coaching staff, teams schedules, team information, important dates and other general information please visit our Skyline Athletic Website.
Eligibility to participate in a FALL and WINTER sport is determined from the previous second semesters’ grades. Grade 09 students are automatically eligible to participate in the fall and winter season. Eligibility for a SPRING sport for all students is determined from first semester grades of the current school year.
In order to tryout or practice for Skyline Athletics, the following items must be completed before official practice.
- Complete the online registration w/paid participation fee at time of registration
- Upload current sports physical to appropriate link (No email or hard copies accepted)
- NO tryouts or practices if these two requirements are not completed
Athletic Online Ticket Information
There are several different options for passes this year and which are available for purchase. These passes will grant access to all regular-season games for all Skyline High School HOME sporting events during the 2022-23 school year. With the exception of FOOTBALL SEASON ONLY which is good for ONLY the home football games. ***All away games, district/state playoff and championship game are excluded on this pass ***
NEW THIS YEAR ……. ALL SKYLINE STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE FREE ENTRY INTO ALL HOME (NON PLAYOFF) SPORTING EVENTS! THE SKYLINE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT HAS STARTED A NEW SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM WHICH MADE THIS POSSIBLE!!
THANK YOU TO OUR CURRENT SPONSORS OF THIS PROGRAM:
- Colorado Materials Inc
- Sun Construction & Facility Services, Inc
- Stapp Interstate Toyota
- Marco’s Hot Dogs & Tacos
- Raising Cane’s
- Wright Heating and Air Conditioning
- 9Round Kickboxing Fitness
- Washed Up Car Wash
- Brain Training Lounge
- Nextera Healthcare
- Brown’s Shoe Fit CO
- Artistic Smiles
** IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM OR OUR OTHER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES PLEASE CONTACT LESLIE BROWN IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE. **
General admission tickets for ALL athletics events at Skyline High School are $6 for adults and $5 for non Skyline students. Children 6 and younger and Seniors 65+ are free.
SKYLINE CHARGES FOR THE FOLLOWING SPORTS:
- Baseball – All Levels @ Skyline High School
- Boys & Girls Soccer – All Levels @ Skyline High School
- Boys & Girls Basketball – All Levels @ Skyline High School
- Football – ALL LEVELS (JV & C @ SHS)
- VARSITY @ Everly Montgomery Stadium (North Gate: Online Tickets and Passes Only) (South Gate: Cash, Online Tickets, & Passes)
- Volleyball – All Levels @ Skyline High School
- Wrestling – All Levels @ Skyline High School
AVAILABLE SEASON PASSES:
- FAMILY PASS ($150): This pass is for up to four guest.
- NON SKYLINE STUDENT PASSES ($50): This pass is for one student K-12 that does NOT currently attend Skyline High School.
- SINGLE ADULT PASS ($60): This pass for one adult.
- FOOTBALL ONLY PASS ($50): This pass is for two individuals for FOOTBALL only.
Season Passes will be emailed to you in a ticket form with a QR code. You will receive one ticket for each pass holder (example: Family pass holders will receive 4 tickets). This ticket will be the same for all games for the 2022/23 season so PLEASE screen shot or print out your ticket you will need it for each game.
If you have questions please contact Leslie Brown in the Athletic Office.
Your sponsorship will allow us to subsidize our operating budget and generate financial support for programs at Skyline High School and enhance each player’s experience in the programs. These sponsorships will provide necessary funds to upgrading equipment, purchasing uniforms, supplies, providing meals, transportation, lodging when needed to regional and state events.
Thank you again for support to maintain the quality programs we provide here at Skyline High School.
Remember 100% of your sponsorship will benefit all our programs. Please call, Leslie Brown if you have any questions or concerns at 720-494-3741 x 46729.
Athletic Policies and Regulations
Students must maintain a strong academic standing in order to participate in athletics. These athletic eligibility standards are established by the Colorado High School Activities Association in conjunction with St. Vrain Valley Schools.
Skyline High School follows the CHSAA Eligibility Plan A for general eligibility requirements. This means that the student cannot be failing more than one class during any week of a sport season nor fail more than one class in any one semester. Students also must always pass a minimum of 2.5 credits in order to be eligible for Skyline athletics.
Contact the Athletic Department