Are you interested in being part of one or more of our programs in the 2022-2023 school year? Let us know by filling out this form.
Our STEM courses are designed so that students have the opportunity to develop multi-cultural relationships within teams, to collaboratively solve problems and to develop leadership skills. STEM students will:
- Utilize advanced technology and equipment in their STEM courses.
- Investigate a wide variety of STEM-related fields, such as: robotics; biotechnology; renewable energy & sustainable living; assistive technologies; structural engineering; biomedical engineering; computer science, and others.
- Collaborate with local businesses and industry through the Skyline Innovation Center.
Skyline provides a rigorous, comprehensive and technology-infused arts program that will prepare our students for post-secondary education, careers, and other creative fields. VPA students will:
- Choose an emphasis in Visual Arts or Performing Arts, benefitting from advanced courses in the visual arts, music, theater and/or dance.
- Work with practicing artists in the community, compete in regional and state music and arts programs.
- Create a comprehensive portfolio as part of the required VPA Capstone course during senior year.
Interested in seeing students’ past work?