Choosing a school for your student is an important personal step in charting their future path. Toward this end, St. Vrain offers a diverse and extensive selection of rigorous academic and co-curricular programs that provide you and your student choice in selecting a school that best aligns with their interests and educational goals.
Skyline High School welcomes students from across St. Vrain Valley Schools, and neighboring school districts in a dynamic and supportive school environment.
- Want a tour of Skyline? Tours are currently on hold, please check back for updates or contact the school for more information.
Neighborhood School Enrollment
You can confirm if Skyline High is your neighborhood school on the district’s Maps and Boundaries page.
To register for Skyline High School as your neighborhood school, a new student must be a resident of the District (proof of residency is required). If you are not a resident of the district, please see open enrollment instructions below.
The new student must have:
- a birth certificate or its equivalent
- up-to-date immunization records
- evidence of a recent physical examination is requested
- name, address, and telephone number of last school attended
Students who desire to attend a school or program outside of their designated attendance area may apply for Open Enrollment/Nonresidence authorization for the school or program of their choice. In order to apply, an Open Enrollment/Nonresident Application must be filled out.