Our mission is to promote personal growth and leadership development through Family and Consumer Sciences education. Focusing on the multiple roles of family member, wage earner and community leader, members develop skills for life through the following:
- Character Development
- Creative and Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Communications
- Practical Knowledge
- Career Preparation
- FCCLA is the only in-school student organization with the family as its central focus.
- FCCLA is a Career and Technical Student Organization (CTSO) that functions as an integral part of the family and consumer sciences education curriculum and operates within the school system.
- FCCLA provides opportunities for active student participation at local, state, and national levels.