Buy a Yearbook
Click above to purchase a 2021-2022 yearbook.
Supplies are limited and the price will go up. Yearbooks cost $60 until December and then $65 afterwards.
Seniors! Upload your photo by October 15th!
Senior photos are due by Friday, October 15, 2021. There will be a $10 late fee for any pictures submitted after this date until November 1st, after which we will no longer be accepting photos.
Administration and yearbook staff reserve the right to refuse your photograph if it is inappropriate, (e.g. no reference to alcohol, drugs, inappropriate language, etc.) so please make good choices and use good judgment with your submissions. We also do not accept pictures with hand signals of any kind.
If you can’t afford a photographer and would like to have a senior portrait, the yearbook staff will be taking senior photos (for a $10 suggested donation). Yearbook meets in room 244 during A4, so just email Mrs. Dunbar ahead of time if you would like us to take your photo for you.
Please provide a vertical head shot that is a high-resolution jpeg (minimum 300 DPI). To submit your senior photo, please click here. IF IT ASKS YOU FOR YOUR ID NUMBER, ENTER: user id: 416203965
The senior portraits need to be submitted directly to the Jostens website. If you are having problems uploading, please email: email@example.com or stop by room 257.
Senior Photos Guidelines
Our goal is to achieve a unifying appearance of all senior photos in the yearbook.
- Photo MUST BE VERTICAL. No horizontal photos. If a horizontal photo is submitted it will be cropped to vertical.
- Student must be sitting or standing. No photos of students lying on the ground.
- Clothing and jewelry must be in accordance with school dress code guidelines. Refer to the District Dress Code for specific details. No strapless tops and no low necklines (no cleavage showing).
- No props. This includes but is not limited to: animals, hats, cars, sunglasses, musical instruments, or other people. These photos are about you!
- Simple backgrounds work the best.
- Students must be the main focus of the photo.
- Either indoor or outdoor photos are accepted.
- No watermark, texture, name stamping, embossing, logo, or date stamp in the corner of photos.
We are hoping to continue the tradition of seniors having a senior quote under their picture in the yearbook. The 12th grade English teachers will be working with students to find a quote that is meaningful to them and that will stand the test of time. Submit senior quotes by October 15, 2021. You will also use the same google form to upload a baby photo for the senior slideshow.
We will be accepting digital baby photos (1 per student) for the senior slideshow shown on Senior Night.
We are asking that they be submitted at the same time as the senior portrait this year. Please submit the baby photo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and “Senior Slideshow Photo” in the subject line.
Senior Baby Ads
If you want to show off more of those baby pictures, Senior recognition ads can be purchased until October 29, 2021 for early bird pricing. They will remain on sale at the regular price until November 16, 2021.