- Focus Programs
- Family Connections
We are hoping to bring back the tradition of seniors having a senior quote under their picture in the yearbook. The 12th grade English teachers will be working with students to find a quote that is meaningful to them and that will stand the test of time. The deadline to submit senior quotes with the senior portrait and baby photo for the slideshow was October 15th.
Senior photos were due on Thursday, October 15th. There will be a $10 late fee for any pictures submitted after this date until November 1st, after which we will no longer be accepting photos. Administration and yearbook staff reserve the right to refuse your photograph if it is inappropriate, (e.g. no reference to alcohol, drugs, inappropriate language, etc.) so please make good choices and use good judgment with your submissions. We also do not accept pictures with hand signals of any kind.
Please provide a vertical headshot that is a high-resolution jpeg (minimum 300 DPI).
To submit your senior photo, use the same google form link.
(Our goal is to achieve a unifying appearance of all senior photos in the yearbook)
· • Photo MUST BE VERTICAL. No horizontal photos. If a horizontal photo is submitted it will be cropped to vertical.
· • Students must be sitting or standing. No photos of students lying on the ground.
· • Clothing and jewelry must be in accordance with school dress code guidelines. Refer to the District Dress Code for specific details. No strapless tops and no low necklines (no cleavage showing).
· • No props. This includes but is not limited to: animals, hats, cars, sunglasses, musical instruments, or other people. These photos are about you!
· • Simple backgrounds work the best.
· • Students must be the main focus of the photo.
· • Either indoor or outdoor photos are accepted.
· • No watermark, texture, name stamping, embossing, logo, or date stamp in the corner of photos.
We will also be accepting digital baby photos (1 per student) for the senior slideshow shown on Senior Night. We are asking that they be submitted at the same time as the senior portrait this year.
If you want to show off more of those baby pictures, Senior recognition ads can be purchased at www.theyearbookcompany.com.
After all the work of getting senior quotes and photos submitted, don’t forget to buy a copy of the yearbook! BABY AD PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE THE COST OF THE YEARBOOK.
Don’t forget to purchase a 2020-2021 yearbook at the Jostens website.