Class Registration for 2021-2022
- Student Council (All Grades): Due Friday, April 19th. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Yearbook (10th, 11th, and 12th): Please follow this link to the attached Google Form to apply for Yearbook. Please email Jennifer Dunbar (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let her know you applied.
- STEM (Science Technology Engineering & Math) or VPA (Visual and Performing Arts): Students who are interested in applying to STEM or VPA for 2021-2022, please contact Amanda Giuliani (email@example.com) with any questions, and fill out this survey.
- P-TECH (Pathways in Technology Early College High School): Students who are interested in applying to P-TECH for 2021-2022, please contact Louise March (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions, and fill out this survey.
- Online course selection for incoming Freshmen (2021-2022 School Year)
- Online course selection for incoming Sophomores (2021-2022 School Year)
- Online course selection for incoming Juniors (2021-2022 School Year)
- Online course selection for incoming Seniors (2021-2022 School Year)
- CLICK HERE for instructions
- SHS Schedule Conflict Form for 2021-2022
The Innovation Center offers advanced STEM coursework, often leading to industry certifications, to high school students throughout St. Vrain Valley Schools. Students take classes in Robotics, Information Technology, Video Production, Unmanned Aerial Systems, Entrepreneurship and other programs. The IC also provides students with links to business and employment opportunities surrounding these fields.
- Innovation Center Course Descriptions for 2021-2022
- PTEACH Course Descriptions for 2021-2022
- Transportation is provided to the Innovation Center from SHS.
- Innovation Center Website
All programs at CDC provide a career pathway and give students entry level workplace skills and experiences in addition to post-secondary connections. Career and Technical Education programs, like those at CDC, are intended for all SVVSD high school students and count as practical art credit.
Families interested in classes at the Career Development Center (CDC) and/or the Innovation Center (IC) can register for the 2021-2022 school year through their student’s academic planner on Infinite Campus. The registration window for both CDC and IC will take place between November 30 and January 8.
- Please fill out the form above
- Send the completed form to the teachers
Growing Gardens in Longmont is hiring.
Application Deadline is April 16th, 2020.
Click here for the application in English.
Click here for the application in Spanish.
JOB SEARCH SITES:
OTHER JOB RELATED SITES:
Tips for finding an Internship